Monday, March 23, 2009

The Bubble Gum Money

Waffles money smells like bubble gum to me. I love it. I have played with him for 3+ years now and I cant remember a time he ever left the table with money. I am sure he will say at the very least he is break even with me but at one point early on in our lives together my wife made me stop playing him because she was afraid he would either kill himself or lose all his family's money to me.

My little buddy is going through some tough times right now so I want to make sure that I was there for him to take his mind off the little things like a failing marriage and very little in the looks department. So after I watched him bust out in the RC last night I decided I wanted to play a few hands and help him boost his ego... poor waffles




williamscott mcmillan: come play some HA with me
williamscott mcmillan: come get on the table for 25 minutes I am quitting top of the hour

Marshall Howland: nah
Marshall Howland: maybe another day
williamscott mcmillan: and why not?
Marshall Howland: tired
Marshall Howland: and not lucky tonight

williamscott mcmillan: if you lose to me I will ship back half
Marshall Howland: ok fine





Dealer: You have been dealt [9s 4s 7h Ah]
Dealer: ScottMc raises to $0.75
Dealer: SirFWALGMan calls $0.50
Dealer: The flop is [Kh 5s 3h]
Dealer: SirFWALGMan bets $1.50
Dealer: ScottMc calls $1.50
Dealer: The turn is [6c]
Dealer: SirFWALGMan bets $4.50
Dealer: ScottMc calls $4.50
Dealer: The river is [7d]
Dealer: SirFWALGMan bets $13.50
Dealer: ScottMc raises to $52.07, and is all in
Dealer: SirFWALGMan calls $4.58, and is all in
Dealer: Uncalled bet of $33.99 returned to ScottMc
Dealer: ScottMc shows a straight, Seven high
Dealer: SirFWALGMan mucks
Dealer: ScottMc wins the pot ($49.16) with a straight, Seven high
Dealer: SirFWALGMan is sitting out
Dealer: ScottMc is sitting out
Dealer: SirFWALGMan stands up

4 comments: