Friday, February 6, 2009

This is what the bailout was for?

Holy Monkey fucking a football!!!


What the hell is going on here? I have been apart of some really bad company parties and team builders but this is unreal.

On to other news...

I decided to sit down and play a little poker last night and work some of that thrilling Mookie Winnings into a little run. I ran AA into a runner runner 4 flush in the Daily Double A and ran KK into 44 in the B, so I got that going for me.

I want to thank everyone that sent me emails about my Mookie win and also good Ju-Ju on my Camp Profile... no I was not fucking the ferret.

Marshall Howland: lol
Marshall Howland: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR FERRET!
williamscottmcmillan: fuck off
Marshall Howland: lool
Marshall Howland: is that true? hahaha
Marshall Howland: i cant stop laughing
williamscottmcmillan: yes it is in fact true
Marshall Howland: she really flicked you
Marshall Howland: BWAHAHAHAHAHA

SO now I got Waffles of all people laughing at me which means I have hit total rock bottom!!!


1 comment: