Thursday, February 5, 2009

HOLY $@#% I won the friggin Mookie!

Are you shitting me! I won a fucking Mookie. I would have swore I would have caught a wood fairy and his magic secrets before I managed to get one of these under my belt!

I played solid poker only seeing 13% of flops and winning 16 out of 18 showdowns. I also won every pre-flop all in I played and all 5 coin-flips I was in... that is almost as sick as winning the fucking Mookie right there.

I really wanted to get heads up with April because beating her in poker is like running a foot race against the fatkid in class, you know you can win it is just up to you to drag it out as long as you want. Please it allowed me to finally pay her back the $$$ I owe her for late night ambien fuled PLO games. Maybe now she will post some more instead of just half-assing it with the fucking all day twitter sessions!

Love peace and hair grease y'all and remember when in doubt blame Waffles.

6 comments:

  1. Your Profile today was the best read in bloggerland! Gained a RSS subscriber for sure!

    Moar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win, your profile was awesome.

    -PL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...well played hammers and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUTSTANDING!

    Well deserved and earned!

    IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, winning a mookie sets you waaaay back in the poker cred dept.....

    ReplyDelete