Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bringing the sexy back

I have managed to take a pretty decent sized break from the poker world as of late. I killed off the old blog, stopped hitting the online games and stayed away from the fish tank that has been live poker for almost 6 months now(with a few little minor stops just to keep the rust off). Now that the kids are doing good and the move to Houston is complete AND the new job is running smother than expected I have decided to jump back in and play some cards.

My bankroll is depleted (not a problem because I hear my biggest mark is running hot) but I am sure I can make a few decent runs and rebuild it. It also appears that there are more than a few blogger tournaments and games floating around so that should get me back into fighting shape quickly. See you at the tables and good luck to all of you headed to Vegas this week!

ScottMc

5 comments: