Monday, December 22, 2008

I am loser baby, now give me a X-mas gift!

Wow what a shitty weekend all around. I posted 4 sizable losses out of 5 sessions on the weekend and am know a whopping $4.55 up from my starting roll from last Monday. I could blame bad beats and I could blame the cards and I could blame the other guys luck but the bottom line was I was playing to many hands, to many tables and toooooo long. That has always been a big hole in my online game. I tend to get in front of the screen and just keep playing no matter how bad I am doing and chasing one bad loss after another.

I did manage to sneak out for about 5 hours on Sunday to hit one of the local rooms in the area. I had played there about a month ago when I first got to Houston and was excited about the potential for it becoming my new home room. I played ABC poker and just bet when I felt I needed to and manged about a $300 win at $1-$3 NL. I hope to have more about the games at this room soon. Once the holidays are over I might hit it at least once a week.

Ok so for all my Twittering fools out there I need a favor!

I need for you all to go to this Twitter-riffic site and sign up as a follower. This is my wonderful wife's work twitter site for the Lance Armstrong Livestrong Foundation and I want to get them up over 3000 followers before X-mas! I have often spoke about how wonderful my wife is, any woman that can manage to stay married to me for 5 years and not be institutionalized is straight up a Saint. She balances all the evil I bring to the world with her kindness and if that was not enough she has manage to pop me out 3 unbelievable cool kids as well. So if I could get a little help with this I promise you all no bad beats and that you will win all your coin flips for a week!!!

Get all of your followers to follow and all of their followers to follow too!!!

ScottMc

No comments:

Post a Comment