Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.


You are The Fool


The Fool is the card of infinite possibilities. The bag on the staff indicates that he has all he need to do or be anything he wants, he has only to stop and unpack. He is on his way to a brand new beginning. But the card carries a little bark of warning as well. Stop daydreaming and fantasizing and watch your step, lest you fall and end up looking the fool.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


Well poker was fun last night. Not only did I get to kill of Waffles in a Bloggerment, I also managed to finish 3rd over all in the NYRPS. I made a easy move with AAxx against Twoblackaces raise with KKxx, I was on the air at BDR at the time with NYR and called out the K on the flop for TBA and sure enough it hit. NO harm no foul I was glad to do this well on my first real night back anyway. I got an added bonus when I stacked Waffles for his last $30 or so in the cash game when is mid pair no kicker died a painful death.

Congrats to TBA for his big win last night as well!

First full night back and I managed to triple my bankroll so I got a little room to work with. I plan on hitting The Mookie this week as well so Waffles has that going for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment